Former two-division champ Conor McGregor suddenly retired via tweet. It’s not the first time, he announced two times before this announcement.

He announced that after the conclusion of UFC 250 on Saturday night, McGregor announced that he’s “decided to retire from fighting”

Retirement Tweet

After the Conclusion of UFC 250, he wrote in a tweet, “Hey guys I’ve decided to retire from fighting,”.

He further said,

“Thank you all for the amazing memories! What a ride it’s been! Here is a picture of myself and my mother in Las Vegas post one of my World titles wins! Pick the home of your dreams Mags I love you! Whatever you desire it’s yours.”

Conor McGregor tweet about retirement 2020

Many fans suspected the Irish star again trolling. The previous two times McGregor signed off.
First, in 2016 he announced via twitter and said “Thanks to cheese”. The second time in 2019 he retired from “Mixed Martial Art”.It’s not new for him announcing retirement via Twitter.

UFC president Dana White has designated McGregor 31 as likely the next challenger for the winner of the upcoming lightweight championship bout between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Justin Gaethje happened in September.

Dana White Reaction:

UFC president Dana White said about McGregor’s surprise tweet, “I’ll remind everybody that we’re in a pandemic. The world is a crazy place right now with all these things that are going on,”.

White said at UFC 250 post-fight conference, ” “I think that everybody feels this right now. There are no fans. We can’t travel the fights around. I think everybody is pissed off, confused, been locked up in their houses for three-and-a-half months. People are wearing masks. There are protests. There are riots. The list goes on and on.”

He further added,
“If you don’t think what I’m doing right now is probably the hardest thing that I’ve ever done, and you don’t think three times a day I throw my (expletive) hands up and I’m ready to say, ‘(Expletive) this (expletive).’ The amount of people I have gunning at me right now is insane.”

Now time will either Conner McGregorserious on what he wrote or not.
Since UFA the former UFC double champion has not completed yet. He defeated Donald Cerrone by first-round TKO.

McGregor is one of a member of the UFC Fighter list who has either retired, threatened to retire, or spoken out about failed negotiations. Bantamweight Champion Henry Cejudo also retired after defending his belt last month.

According to the pool created by the USA Today Sports in which question is posted that either McGregor is serious about his retiring from MMA?

Total vote cast till now:2941
Yes ratio:11%
No ratio:89%

Hence most People thinking that he is trolling again this time.

for more news visit our site:https://786news.com/

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here